Intermediate Excel 2013
Students will learn how to:
· Freeze panes and split a worksheet, open and arrange a new window with the current worksheet content, hide and unhide data, set print tiles and page breaks to optimize print output, insert different even and odd headers, manage multiple worksheets, link worksheets by using 3-D formulas, add a Watch window, create and manage links between workbooks.
· Apply special and custom number formats, control the display of zero values, apply and modify themes, merge and split cells, change the orientation of data in cells, transpose data, use Paste Special operations, and add a background color and a watermark.
· Create an outline and consolidate data, create custom views to save different sets of worksheet display and print settings, create subtotals in a list, use multiple subtotal functions.
· Define and apply cell and range names, use names in formulas, and define and apply 3-D names.
· Sort and filter data, create, format and name a table, and add rows and columns, use structured references.
· Save and publish a worksheet as a Web page, insert and edit hyperlinks, publish a worksheet, and send a worksheet as an email attachment.
· Use auditing features, add comments to cells and worksheets, protect a worksheet or part of a worksheet, protect the workbook structure, share, merge and track changes in a workbook, find out and remove hidden and personal data in a workbook, and mark a workbook as final.
· Change Excel’s default application settings and customize the ribbon, create and modify templates.
Share this Event: