- December 16th 2017, Columbia Campus, Webster Athletic Center, at 10 a.m.
- Graduate Lineup: 9:15 a.m. In the Webster Gymnasium – All graduates will need to check-in at the assigned table.
- December 15th, 2017 at 10 a.m. in Webster Athletic Center
Guest Requiring Assistance
- For assistance with seating or other arrangements due to physical limitations or disabilities contact Graduation@columbiastate.edu or 931-540-2520. Guests needing special accommodations will need to arrive no later than 9:30 a.m. to guarantee seating request.
Graduation announcements will be available for you to order the week of November 14th. Please order through the website that will be listed.
**For safety and courtesy reasons none of these items will be allowed, inside or outside, at any Columbia State Community College Graduation Ceremony.
- No tobacco produces, e-cigarettes, or smoking devices of any kind
- No balloons, blow up items, beach balls, inflatables
- No glass containers, vases, or bottles
- No silly string or aerosol cans of any kind
- No illegal substances of any kind
- No weapons or other threatening objects of any kind ( including spiked jewelry or chains)
- No bags or boxes are allowed in the building without having been searched and approval given
- No lawn chairs or portable seating
- No alcohol of any kind
- No fireworks or incendiary devices including party/confetti poppers of any kind
- No offensive signs or banners
- No signs or banners over 8.5” X 11” in size
- No laser pens or pointers
- No pets (other than service animals)
- No water guns, spray bottles, or misters
- No drones or any type of UAV
- No remote control devices of any kind
- No airsoft products
- No Frisbees or any type of throwing disc
- No stuffed animals
- No facial masks of any type
- No mace or pepper spray
- No tools
- No musical instruments
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by Columbia State Staff or Security